|Net Worth:||$130 Million|
|Born:||August 15, 1990|
|Country of Origin:||United States of America|
|Source of Wealth:||Professional Actress|
Jennifer Shrader Lawrence is one of the most talented and pretty actress from America. In the years of 2015 and 2016, she was remained as the highest-paid actress in the world. She is gifted y natural beauty and has the capacity to perform very well on the screen.
Physical Features and Body Measurement of Jennifer Shrader Lawrence
Contents of the Article
Jennifer Lawrence has maintained a beautiful body shape and weight by doing regular exercises and plans a strict diet. Her height is 5 feet and 9 inches or 175cm. She weighs 63kg or 139 lbs.
According to Filmzone.com, her body measurements are 89-66-91.5 cm or 35-26-39 inches. It is really an ideal body figure for any women to have.
She has blond hair color. Her eyes color is blue that makes her more attractive. Overall she possesses a slim and smart personality that has enough power to pull opposite sex towards her. She was ranked at first position in ask men’s top 99 “most desirable” famed women in the list of the year 2013.
Biography and Dating History
Jennifer Shrader Lawrence was born on the 15th of August, 1990 in Indian Hills, Kentucky, United States. She is an American nationality holder. Her Zodiac sign is Leo. Her father name is Gary Lawrence who was a construction worker and her mother is Karen Lawrence. Lawrence has two brothers, named Blaine and Ben. Both are older than Jennifer. Her nickname is Jenni. She keeps a white ethnicity.
Jennifer Lawrence is not married yet but presently, she is seemed to be in a relationship with Cooke Maroney. Both of them started dating in June 2018. The couple keeps an open relationship and they are often seen in communal places for lunch or dinner.
Prior, she also began a romantic relationship with Nicholas Hoult who is her co-star from 2011 to 2014. After that, for a short time period, she dated with Coldplay singer, named Chris Martin in 2014. In 2016, she followed a relationship by the director of “Mother” Darren Aronofsky who was 47 years old. There was a big age difference between them but despite of their age difference, their relationship continued to promote for a long time. Both were very passionate for each other and often seen together in several events.
Education and Career
She got admission in the Kammerer Middle School in Louisville. In school, she participated in different activities such as playing field hockey, softball, and basketball. She loved horse riding and often visited a local horse farm. When she was 9 years old, she played the role of a hooker in the church. It was her first acting performance. Later she continued to play in several school musicals and church plays. Till then, she never thought about to be an actress in the future.
At the age of 14, during a family vacation to New York, she got the opportunity when she was spotted by a photographer on the street. The scout asked to take her photograph and to do a screen test. Her mother was not allowing her to go for an acting career but Talent Agency convinced her parents to give her permission for the role audition in Los Angeles. Thus she signed on with the CESD Talent Agency and went to Los Angeles to start her acting career.
From 2006, Lawrence began her acting career. Initially, she did a minor role in the television series Monk and TV movie Company Town. After that, she was cast for a regular role on the TBS sitcom named, ‘The Bill Engvall Show’ from 2007 to 2009.
Her first movie appearance was made in 2010 at the film Winter’s Bone. After that, she achieved wider recognition by working in several films in 2011 like X-Men: First Class and ‘Like Crazy’ but her big break came in 2012 when she played a starring role as Katniss Everdeen in the film, ‘The Hunger Games’ series.
She received totally 175 nominations out of which she won 114 awards during her acting career. The list of her winning work and category is mentioned below.
- She won the title of “Outstanding Performance in the Narrative Competition” from Los Angeles Film Festival in the year 2008.
- In 2009, Jennifer won a “Young Artist Award” for her outstanding Performance in a TV Series.
- She won New Hollywood Award in 2010 due to ‘Winter’s Bone’.
- Same year, she won “Best Breakthrough Performance” award from National Board of Review.
- She also won Gotham Awards for best ensemble performance in ‘Winter’s Bone’, in 2010.
- Independent Spirit Awards presented her as a Best Female Lead in 2012.
- She won twice, the “Best actress” award for ‘Silver Lining Playbook’ in the year of 2012.
- In 2013, she was titled as “Best Supporting Acress” from AACTA International Awards.
- In 2014, she also won a “BAFTA Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role” due to her troubled wife role in the black comedy ‘American Hustle’.
- In 2013 and 2014, she won four awards from Critics’ Choice Movie Awards as Best acting Ensemble, Best actress in Comedy and also in Action movie.
- Empires Awards also went to Jennifer in 2013 for best Actress.
- She received three awards from Golden Globe Awards Association in 2013, 2014 and 2016.
- She won seven awards from MTV Movie as best female performance, best fight, best kiss, best musical moment and best hero in the years from 2012 to 2016.
- In 2015, her name was mentioned as the Highest Grossing Action Heroine in the Guinness book of World Records.
- She was four times presented by Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards in 2014, 2015 and 2016.
- In 2017, she won “Favorite Movie Actress” award due to her work in X-Men: Apocalypse.
Jennifer Lawrence Net Worth
One of the successful artists who has earned a huge fortune in her early ages is named Jennifer Lawrence. She built her career herself and still doing great work in her box offices. Jennifer Lawrence Net Worth is from her fabulous acting career as according to Box Office Mojo, her film, “The Hunger Games” is the highest grossing film that earned more than $424 million and “X-Men: Days of Future Past”, collectively earned more than $233 million. According to celebritynetworth.com, she has a total net worth of $ 130 million. Jennifer has enjoyed a very luxurious life within a decade and half of her acting career. Her films have grossed over $5.5 Billion worldwide.
Video Credit: World at the best
Social Media Profiles
Jennifer Lawrence is greatly admired by her fans on social media. She made her account at only Facebook but not at other media. But his fans made Twitter and Instagram Profiles by her name. You can visit her Facebook profile at the following link.
According to Quora.com; she said in 2014 in an article that she “Never get Twitter”. Her actual quote is:
“I’m not very good on phones or technology. I cannot really keep up with emails, so the idea of Twitter is so unthinkable to me. I don’t really understand what it is, it’s this weird enigma that people talk about. And it’s fine, I respect that, but no, I will never get a Twitter and if you ever see a Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram that says it’s me; it most certainly is not.” But later she made her Facebook verified account.