If you are a music lover you know the importance of a high definition speaker. Without a good speaker, you will never get the real taste. Here I try my best to provide you an overview that will let you inform about How Do you Charge your JBL Flip 3.
Description of the JBL Flip 3
The JBL Flip 3 offers you all the options that you as a music lover could wish for. It is a high-definition portable Bluetooth speaker. It is also a splash-proof Bluetooth 4.1 speaker. The weight of the speaker is also light at 450 grams. Also, the dimensions are 64 mm x 64 mm x 169 mm. You can find it in the market in 8 colors and the colors are black, yellow, blue, pink, orange, teal and red. The battery of the JBL Flip 3 can last for 10 hours. Then you have to reload it. So now you need to know how to charge the JBL Flip 3.
JBL Flip 3 comes with a powerful 3000 mAh battery that can last up to 10 hours depending on volume and audio content. According to user reviews, the JBL Flip 3’s battery can last more than 10 hours at 50% volume. It is one of the best among the Bluetooth waterproof speakers that are widely used.
The lithium-ion battery can be easily charged using the micro-USB cable supplied with the audio kit. Enjoy nights and stress-free rides all night thanks to the JBL Flip 3’s longer battery life. This is also an advantage when traveling where charging is difficult.
Advantages of JBL Flip 3
There are a lot of amazing features that come with the JBL Flip 3. No doubt you will be amazed by its stylish functions and looks. In addition, it has many advantages. You are:
- If traveling is your hobby then this is the perfect solution for you. The JBL Flip 3 is portable. So it’s easier to carry.
- The JBL Flip 3 is not only splash-proof but also water-repellent. So you don’t have to worry.
- Up to 3 devices can be connected at the same time with the JBL flip 3. The most amazing feature is that you can plug it in without wires. So you are sure to get better music than ever before.
- In addition, you can use it to answer calls with just a few simple steps. So you can get two in one, which is even more beneficial to you.
Instructions on How to Charge the JBL Flip 3:
Plug the micro USB cable into a laptop or other device with a USB charging slot for easy charging. The approximate time it takes JBL Flip 3 to fully charge the battery is 3 to 3.5 hours. Below are the steps to charge the JBL Flip 3:
- A charging bay with a cover is provided on the audio device. The cover seals the connection and prevents any kind of water damage. Pull up on the cover to see the USB slot where you can connect the charger.
- Now take a look at the opposite side of the speaker and you can see the battery gauge.
- Now plug the smaller end of the USB cable into the USB slot on the JBL Flip 3. You will notice another aux pin cable slot for connecting headphones.
- Plug the larger end into a USB charging port like a laptop or USB charging extender. You can conveniently use the USB charger included with the JBL Flip 3.
- Plugin the USB charger extension and switch on the socket to start charging
- Right next to the charging slots are LED indicators that show that charging has started. These indicator dots start to flash when the charging process begins.
- All LED dots would light up as soon as the entire battery is charged and stop flashing.
- These LED lights also indicate a low battery by turning red so you know it’s time to recharge.
- After charging, unplug the USB cable and replace the cover.
The kit also includes instructions for the JBL Flip 3 charging instructions and all other operating instructions. In the event of damage, the battery can also be changed. You can contact JBL support who can fix battery problems for free if the device is within the warranty period.
With the JBL Flip 3, you can now certainly enjoy music to charge the battery without any problems, because you have already read the article on charging the JBL Flip 3. Here, too, ensure an attractive personality with this stylish JBL Flip 3. Charge the battery when it needs to be charged and enjoy music on your own.
The JBL Flip 3 and 4 are supplied with a manual, charging set, and operating instructions. It is also possible to change the battery in the event of damage. In addition, JBL offers free support for troubleshooting battery problems during the warranty period. All you need to do while charging is plugging the USB ports in the right places. For example, a desk phone or computer monitor is definitely not the right source to charge the device.
If both ends of the USB cable are connected to the correct points and you cannot see any light despite turning on the source points, it is recommended that you use a different power source. You can even change the micro USB cable if necessary. Charging your device shouldn’t be a problem if you plug it into the correct sources and use the USB cable that came with your device’s charging kit.