|Net Worth:||$20 million|
|Born:||April 1, 1973|
|Country of Origin:||California|
|Source of Wealth:||American Television Host|
Rachel Maddow is an American nationality holder television host who showed her interest in Journalism from an early age. She also works as an author and political commentator. She is a logical thinker and capable of great concentration and hypothetical insight thus has a compelling intelligence of herself as a spiritual being.
Biography: What is the Horoscope of Rachel Maddow?
Contents of the Article
- 1 Biography: What is the Horoscope of Rachel Maddow?
- 1.1 Physical Features: What is the Height of Rachel Maddow?
- 1.2 In Which Activities, Rachel showed her Interest?
- 1.3 Education: From where Rachel did Graduation?
- 1.4 Television and Radio Career
- 1.5 Awards: How Many Awards did Rachel Won During her Career?
- 1.6 The Secret of Success and Fame
- 1.7 Salary: What is the Net Worth of Rachel Maddow?
- 1.8 Social Media Activities and Blog
- 1.9 How Rachel finds the Solution of Problems?
Rachel Maddow was born on Sunday 1 April 1973 at 12:23 PM in California. Her zodiac sign is Aries.
The father’s name of Rachel Maddow is Robert B. Maddow and mother is Elaine.
Rachel has one brother named David.
Susa Mikula, her partner, is an American artist and photographer. Her marital status is unmarried.
She belongs with a Catholic family.
Physical Features: What is the Height of Rachel Maddow?
Rachel Maddow possesses an hourglass body figure and contains a pleasant and sociable personality with good health and physical stamina. Rachel’s height is 1.8 m and weighs 57kg. Her complexion is fair and she keeps short dark brown hair. Eye color is light-brown. She has prevented herself from smoking habits and never made any tattoo on her body.
In Which Activities, Rachel showed her Interest?
Rachel showed great interest in reading and sports as she started reading the newspaper when she was only seven years old. She was a competitive athlete and participated in basketball, swimming and volleyball teams at Castro Valley High School.
Education: From where Rachel did Graduation?
In 1994, Rachel completed her graduation from Stanford University and earned a degree in Public Policy. After that, she got admission to Lincoln College for post-graduation in 1995. She was honored with a Doctorate in political science from the University of Oxford in 2001. Rachel has a strong and reliable educational background.
Television and Radio Career
According to bijog.com, Rachel got her first radio job in Holyoke, Massachusetts where she worked at WRNX 100.9 FM, in 1999. At that time, she was 26 years old. She also did the hosting of shows, ‘Dave Brinnel’ and ‘Big Breakfast’ but she left the show in 2004 and joined hip hop group where she went on to work with ‘Chuck D’ at Air America.
In 2006, Rachel managed to summit her radio career into cable television when she got an opportunity to be a regular host on the MSNBC show, ‘Trucker’. With hard work and talent, she signed an exclusive contract with MSNBC in January 2008 and became a regular panelist as well as a political analyst on MSNBC’s show, ‘Race for the White House’.
In September of 2008, Rachel announced her own nightly television program called ‘The Rachel Maddow Show’. This show became the most successful show that ever launched in the history of MSNBC. It was named as one of the top-rated cable programs that broadcast news and interviews with politicians and writers. According to nbcnews.com:
“The Los Angeles Times named her to the “Best of Television 2008” and she was named one of the “Top Ten Political Newcomers of 2008” by Politico.com.”
Awards: How Many Awards did Rachel Won During her Career?
- Rachel Maddow was awarded the John Gardner Fellowship Award, upon graduation degree from Stanford in 1994.
- In the year of 2001, At the University of Oxford, she received a Doctorate of Philosophy.
- In March 2010, she won GLAAD Media Award for outstanding TV journalism for her segment “Uganda Be Kidding Me” in Newsmagazine.
- Maddow was honored numerous times for her excellence in journalism. The Washington Post named her “Breakout Star of 2008.”
- She received a Walter Cronkite Faith and Freedom Award due to her documentary in ‘The Assassination of Dr. Tiller’ in the year 2010.
- The documentary also earned her a 2011 Gracie Award.
- The first win came in 2011, when “Good morning, Landlocked Central Asia” won the award for Outstanding Live Interview.
- In 2017, Maddow’s show, “An American Disaster: The Crisis in Flint” was awarded the Emmy for Outstanding News Discussion
- Same show in 2017 also won another award, Analysis, while “One-on-one with Kellyanne Conway” for Outstanding Live Interview.
The Secret of Success and Fame
Hard work, believe and passion in life are the keys to success and that is all Rachel has. No doubt, Rachel Maddow is a practical person that can think through any situation or problem. She works long and hard for anything that she believes in. Physical and mental talent helps Rachel to utilize her skills.
Briefly, we can say that the strong physical and good health work with her hands, in either a realistic or artistic way, and strives for high-quality end results, makes the Rachel a successful person.
According to Newsweek.com, an American weekly magazine:
“At her best, Maddow debates ideological opponents with civility and persistence … but for all her eloquence, she can get so wound up ripping Republicans that she sounds like another smug cable partisan.”
Salary: What is the Net Worth of Rachel Maddow?
As an MSNBC news anchor, Rachel Maddow salary is $7 million per year and her net worth is estimated at $20 million. According to eonline.com Rachel is counted at number 14 among the top richest television celebrities in the United States of America.
Rachel along with her partner Mikula bought a farmhouse villa from Michael Stipe that cost $ 1.25 million. She also bought an apartment in Manhattan. She acquired her million-dollar property due to hard work and continues the dedication to journalism. Although she has natural ability to save money and pool up financial resources but also thanks to the large sum who are causing her popularity to increase day by day especially due to ‘Rachel Maddow Show’.
Social Media Activities and Blog
Rachel Maddow carries Twitter as well as the Facebook account where she participates as an active member to shares her activities and conception. Currently, she has 9.5M followers on Twitter. Maddow show’s news is also available on Instagram. You can also follow her at the links given below.
She has also created her personal official website,
- Also, you can see Maddow podcast at Rachel.msnbc.com that was launched in October 2018.
You can also send the email at Rachel@msnbc.com
How Rachel finds the Solution of Problems?
Rachel likes to devote her life in investigations and finding the answers to unsolved issues of life. Rachel Maddow is a keen researcher and has the capability to put all the pieces of an intellectual puzzle together thus with highly creative insight, she practices the solution of any problem in a short time.
She does the entire search herself. On concerning precaution of safe work she tests her ideas and exchanges them with others.
Working habits of Rachel are also effective in her work as she prefers to work alone and she always needs time to study her ideas without the interruption of other people’s opinions.
She is a lone wolf. Although this habit also creates a negative impression and as a result, close relations are difficult to develop and maintain, especially marriage. Maddow enjoys her space and privacy, which when violated, can cause great irritation, thus she likes to work with the fine mind and seek the truth.
is Rachel Maddow richer then Marcus Anthony Lemonis..?