|Net Worth:||$30 Million|
|Born:||April 15, 1978|
|Country of Origin:||Puerto Rico|
|Source of Wealth:||Professional Singer|
The craze of songs is very high among people of every age. Songs are the source to decrease mental stress and improves blood circulation. There are singers whose voice leaves magical effects inside the heart and on the brain too. So people love to hear new, emotional and inspirational songs as well. That’s why peoples also find Luis Fonsi Net Worth on Google.
Biography: What is the Full Name of Luis Fonsi?
Contents of the Article
- 1 Biography: What is the Full Name of Luis Fonsi?
- 1.1 What is the Horoscope of Luis Fonsi?
- 1.2 Siblings of Luis Fonsi
- 1.3 Spouse: What is the Marital Status of Luis Fonsi?
- 1.4 Children of Luis Fonsi
- 1.5 Education: From Which School Fonsi got trained in Singing?
- 1.6 Career: How Luis started his Career in Singing and Acting?
- 1.7 Awards: How Much Awards did Luis Fonsi Receive During His Career?
- 1.8 How Much is Luis Fonsi Net Worth?
- 1.9 Social Media Profile of Luis Fonsi
Luis Fonsi, a Puerto Rican stage singer whose full name is Luis Alfonso Rodríguez López-Cepero. He gained an international reputation due to his hit song albums especially ‘Despacito’ song made him ultra-successful in the year of 2017. His father’s name is Alfonso Rodríguez and his mother is Delia López-Cepero.
What is the Horoscope of Luis Fonsi?
He was born on April 15, 1978, in San Juan, United States. Luis Fonsi carries Aries Sun sign and his Chinese zodiac sign is Horse.
Siblings of Luis Fonsi
He is the first child of his parents and has two younger sisters Jean Rodríguez, who also is a singer and Tatiana Rodríguez.
Spouse: What is the Marital Status of Luis Fonsi?
In 2003, Luis showed his interest in Univision artist, named Adamari Lopez. He proposed her, and she accepted his proposal, but in the year 2005, when they are on an international tour, she got to be diagnosed with cancer. Still, they got married in June 2006, but later they officially ended their union in November 2010.
He then met with a Spanish model Agueda Lopez, and they married on September 10, 2014.
Children of Luis Fonsi
The couple was blessed with their first daughter Mikaela in December 2011. Later, their son Rocco was born on December 20, 2016.
Education: From Which School Fonsi got trained in Singing?
Fonsi showed great interest in music in his childhood years, and he tried to sing like the famous Puerto Rican singing group ‘Menudo’. He was also an active member of the San Juan Children’s Choir, during that period of his life.
He enrolled at Dr. Phillips High School in Orlando, Florida. There was a group in school called “Big Guys” who sang at the school functions and also in local festivals.
If you’re a fan of Luis Fonsi, then you’ll probably enjoy Grant Cardone Net Worth and his Style.
Career: How Luis started his Career in Singing and Acting?
He participated in a group and sang with them. In the year of 1995, Fonsi got admission to Florida State University on a full scholarship to study music. He also joined the school’s choir and performed with the City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra. Not long after, he was offered his first recording contract by Universal Music Latin.
His debut studio album Comenzare was released in 1998. It was his first project and was charted on Billboard’s Top Latin Albums chart. Later on, he introduced many hit albums and gained massive success across Puerto Rico, Mexico, Colombia, El Salvador, Latin America, and other Spanish speaking markets especially his ‘Despacito’ song that was released in January 2017 which broke the mold of Latin music.
Luis Fonsi also made his career in acting since 1992 along with his music. He made a brief appearance in the romantic movie ‘Como Agua Para Chocolate’ in which he acted as a friend to the male lead, Pedro Muzquiz. Luis Fonsi has the highest-paid singer in the world.
After twelve years, he made his second acting appearance on ‘Corazones al Limite’ in which he played the character of Roy in the Mexican telenovela. A telenovela is a limited-run television serial drama that is produced primarily in Latin America. He also had a special appearance on the Nickelodeon series ‘Tania’ in the year 2001 and was joined of a two-week engagement with the cast of Broadway’s ‘Forever Tango’ in August 2013.
Awards: How Much Awards did Luis Fonsi Receive During His Career?
- Luis Fonsi received three times Pop Male Artist of the Year award in 2006, 2009 and 2010 respectively from Premio Lo Nuestro.
- In 2009, he won Billboard Latin Your World Award (Premio Tu Mundo)
- His work on Despacito won four Latin Grammy Awards in the year 2017 and got the honor of song of the year, Record of the year, Best Urban Performance and best short-form music video.
- MTV Millennial Awards also appreciate Despacito song wok and gave Best Party Anthem Award to it in 2017.
- The same year, he also received the Golden Music award due to Despacito.
- Later in 2018, Luis won two Awards, Latin Pop Airplay Artist of the Year, male and Latin Pop Album Artist of the Year, solo.
- Despacito song again won 6 awards in 2018, Hot Latin Song of the Year, Hot Latin Song of the Year, Airplay Song of the Year, Digital Song of the Year, Streaming Song of the Year and Latin Pop Song of the Year.
- Luis Fonsi again won the Latin Artist of the Year Award in 2018 by iHeartRadio Music Awards Association.
- BMI awards gave President’s Award to him in the 2018 year.
- In 2019, Heat Latin Music Awards nominated Luis Fonsi for Best Male Artist.
How Much is Luis Fonsi Net Worth?
Luis Fonsi Net worth has arround $16 million. He occupied the profession of singing, acting and also worked as a songwriter and a composer that would have enabled him to reach the peak of success.
Although most of his earning is credited due to ‘Despacito’ song as he also got fame and known for his hit performance, his other songs are also valuable and increased his popularity and net worth. According to Quora, he earned from song Despacito through youtube streamed around 2.7 million
Such as “Aqui Estoy Yo” song, Nada Es Para Siempre and Paso a Paso made it to the top of the charts.
His videos are frequently added on different YouTube channels by his fans especially ‘Despacito’ has gained the position of most viewed video and According to Quora, Luis has earned $2.7 million because ‘Despacito’ song video was streamed almost 5 billion times on youtube and this is really not a short figure, and surely it is a big source to increase Luis Fonsi Net Worth.
Social Media Profile of Luis Fonsi
Enjoy the charm of the beautiful songs of Luis Fonsi by visiting his social media profiles. His fans love to share his photos and also save them. There are already 9.31 M followers of him at Twitter and 8.2 M on Instagram. His Facebook Page is liked by 13,469,630 people. You can also take a look of his profile at the links given below:
is Luis Fonsi richer then Adam Noah Levine(Maroon 5).?