|Net Worth:||$25 Million|
|Born:||August 11, 1967|
|Country of Origin:||United States of America|
|Source of Wealth:||Professional Comedian/Commentator|
Everyone from us enjoys comedy because it makes you cackle and does lessen the burden of stress for some moments. You have better know-how about comic, hopefully. Have you also listen about a stand-up comedian? A stand-up comedian is that person who performs in front of a live audience in a comic style so that he makes them usually laugh by speaking directly to them.
There are many comedians in the world that perform very well. Joe Rogan is also one of the most famous and richest stand-up comedians whose talks make the listener happy.
Biography: What is the Horoscope of Joe Rogan?
Contents of the Article
- 1 Biography: What is the Horoscope of Joe Rogan?
- 1.1 Spouse and Children
- 1.2 Physical Features: Height and Weight
- 1.3 Career: How Rogan is convinced to be a Comedian?
- 1.4 Further Opportunities
- 1.5 Joe Rogan Podcast and its Earning
- 1.6 What is Joe Rogan Net Worth?
- 1.7 Comedy Stand-up by Joe Rogan
- 1.8 Awards: How Much Awards did Joe Rogan Receive During His Career?
- 1.9 Social Media Profiles
Joe Rogan was born on August 11, 1967, in New Jersey, United States. His zodiac sign is Leo. His birth name is Joseph James Rogan. He is an American nationality holder with mixed ethnicity.
Spouse and Children
He got married to Jessica Ditzel in 2009 and had two daughters. He is also a stepfather of a daughter because his wife Jessica Ditzel, a former cocktail waitress, also has a little girl from her past relationship.
Physical Features: Height and Weight
Joe Rogan is 1.73 meters tall. It’s mean his height is 5 feet and 8 inches. His eyes color is brown and his body weight is around 86kg. Hair color is dark brown and
Although his looks are similar with like a boxer or a wrestler and after looking at the features of Joe Rogan, it comes as a surprise to see him as a comedian. Actually, Joe Rogan also has his affiliation with Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) as a mixed martial arts fanatic. He is also a psychedelic adventurer and former television host and actor.
Career: How Rogan is convinced to be a Comedian?
Initially, in his early ages, Rogan joined a little league that played basketball but later he found his interest in kickboxing. Although he had no intention to be worked as a professional stand-up comedian but there was an affection with the comic in his nature as his parent looked him watching comedy film ‘Live on the Sunset Strip’ by Richard Pryor, very interestingly.
He made jokes and did laughing imitations that’s why one of his friends at gym and Taekwondo School convinced him to go for stand-up comedy. At the age of nineteen, he won a US Open Championship tournament as a trivial in the year of 1987. After this achievement, he also began to perform as a stand-up comedian in Boston on August 27, 1988. Also, Rogan took up several jobs and became a teacher after winning consecutively four championships of Massachusetts.
From the 1990s, he worked as a full-time humorist and stayed in New York City for six months. In 1994, Rogan moved to Los Angles where he received further opportunities to work in films and television. ‘Half-Hour Comedy Hour‘ was his first national television location, which was followed on the American music television channel. He portrayed as handyman Joe Girelli in NewsRadio that was NBC sitcom. It was his first big break, started from 1995 till 1999.
Joe Rogan started his UFC career as backstage in 1997 and also worked as a post-fight interviewer. Later, he became the host of a reality show ‘Fear Factor‘ in the year 2001. In 2011, Rogan played in a movie, ‘Zookeeper’ as his first major character. By December 2012, Rogan launched his 6th comedy special that was live from the Tabernacle. In 2013, he became the host of his own six-episode television series on the SyFy network, where Joe Rogan Questions Everything. This series ran up to 13 episodes.
Joe Rogan Podcast and its Earning
In December 2009, Rogan’s career took the new turn when he launched his own comedy free podcast. Its episode was recorded by December 24 and at first, it was a live weekly transmission at ‘Ustream’ company. This show gained more than 10 million listeners. On August 2010, the podcast was named ‘The Joe Rogan Experience,’ and in 2011 it was listed as a Top 100 podcasts on iTunes. In January 2015, the podcast was downloaded over 11 million times. The same year, in October, the podcast was downloaded by 16 million times each month that made it one of the most well-liked and famous free podcasts. The podcast represents a number of guests who discuss comedy, current events, philosophy, hobbies, political views, and several other topics.
According to moneyinc.com,
it’s reported that his podcast gives $100,000 earning per episode where Rogan speaks on all kinds of things. It adds a lot of amount in Jon Rogan Net Worth.
What is Joe Rogan Net Worth?
According to Celebritynetworth website, Joe Rogan Net Worth is $25 million. His primary focus is to accumulate more money through different resources. Most of his earnings are from his podcast whereas his show, ‘Live from the Tabernacle’ earns $5, as a download on a website.
Video Credit: Pikata TV
Comedy Stand-up by Joe Rogan
Joe has an interesting career in the entertainment industry. Following are his hit comedy’s worklist, available in CDs, DVDs or Netflix format. Also, the digital download is available.
- In the year of 2000, ‘I’m Gonna Be Dead Someday’, his song album that is available on CD.
- In 2001, Live from the ‘Belly of the Beast’ is his best stand up available in DVD.
- He performed for 55 minutes in ‘Joe Rogan: Live’ as a stand-up comedian in 2006, available on DVD.
- ‘Shiny Happy Jihad’ is released on April 10, 2007, by central comedy records at CD format.
- ‘Talking Monkeys in Space’ was released on CD and also on DVD by Comedy Central in 2010.
- Stand-up comedy, ‘Live from the Tabernacle’ was a live performance by Joe Rogan that was initially released on December 18 in the year of 2012.
- Joe Rogan’s special stand-up in 2014 for ‘Rocky Mountain High’ that is Comedy Central special HD film, available online.
- Rogan explores everything in intense comic style on October 11, 2016, ‘Triggered’, that is present on the Netflix official site.
- Outspoken performance in ‘Strange Times’ by Rogan, released on October 2, 2018.
Awards: How Much Awards did Joe Rogan Receive During His Career?
- In 2003, he was nominated for Teen Choice Award.
- Joe Rogan has won World MMA Awards 4 times as a personality of the year in 2011, 2012, 2014 and 2015.
- In 2010 and 2011, he was given Best Television Announcer by wrestling observer newsletter.
Social Media Profiles
Like other celebrities, Joe Rogan also made his social media profile to remain connected with his fans. Currently, he has a 4.68 M follower at Twitter. His Facebook page is liked by 2,130,517 people and at Instagram, he has 5.6M followers. If you want to have more information about him, you can visit his blog at given links. There are many people, definitely, his fans who have made their YouTube Channel on the name of Joe Rogan where they share different posts related to him but Joe Rogan has no its official YouTube Channel till yet. He has a podcast site where you can find audio, videos and other files. You can check at given links below.
is Joe Rogan richer than Charlie Sheen?