Wireless headphones are increasingly becoming more popular and a staple of the lifestyle, due to different brands releasing the latest versions every year. It’s easy to get overwhelmed with all of the features like EQ options, auto pauses, noise cancellation, and so much more that comes with some of the best wireless headphones under 200.
How to Choose the Best Wireless Headphones Under 200
The most important thing about the best wireless headphones under 200 is battery life. Most devices have an expected battery life or the number of hours the company claims it can charge. Most wireless earbuds are rated for 5 to 8 hours, while Bluetooth headphones have a lifespan of at least 25 hours. Below are more tips on choosing the best wireless headphones under 200
Depending on how you like to wear them, you may want to use on-ear, over-ear, or in-ear wireless headphones.
If you want to buy wireless headphones, see the accessories listed on the box. The headphones should have an auxiliary cable, a carrying case, a charging cable, and an instruction manual. If you’re interested in a pair of truly wireless buds, make sure you get a handful of extra earbuds, a charging cable, an instruction manual, and most importantly, a charging case. Since earbuds have a shorter battery life than over-the-ear headphones, there’s a good chance you’ll need to charge them on the go
List of Top 5 Best Wireless Headphones Under 200
Finding decent wireless headphones under 200 is relatively easy as this is a sufficient amount. Each new model brings some improvements in software (Google Assistant, Alexa, better noise cancellation) or hardware (USB C, battery life, etc.).
|Plantronics BackBeat PRO 2 Headphones||Check On Amazon|
|Sony WHCH700N Wireless Noise Canceling Headphones||Check On Amazon|
|Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Over-Ear Headphone||Check On Amazon|
|ARTISTE Wireless Over-Ear Headphones||Check On Amazon|
|Jabra Elite 45h Wireless On-Ear Headphones||Check On Amazon|
Below are some of the best wireless headphones under 200 that will please your ears for a long time to come.
Plantronics BackBeat Pro 2 gives you real wireless freedom as it is rich in streaming and gives you lifelike audio up to 100. The special thing about Plantronics is that you get a frequency response of 20 to 20,000 Hertz.
The headphones provide rich, impressive audio so you can enjoy the crisp high notes and deep bass.
- Plantronics offers amazing audio quality with impressive high-definition sound.
- They’re the best wireless headphones under 200 with powerful speaker drivers that offer the best balance between rich bass and natural tones.
- They give you 24 hours of streaming while listening to music as well as making calls.
- You can watch the movies with these amazing headphones too.
Why Choose Plantronics BackBeat PRO 2 Headphones?
The Plantronics BackBeat PRO 2 headphones feature active noise cancellation technology that minimizes ambient noise while you work or travel.
Our Latest Guide On Best In-Ear Headphones Under 200.
This wireless headphone offers hands-free calling and 35 hours of wireless gaming time on a single charge, or up to 50 hours of gaming time with wired listening via the included cable. The functions optimize the noise suppression and you can establish a connection to your smartphone via the voice assistant at the push of a button.
Sony headphones can increase your productivity when you work from home. They have a built-in microphone and digital noise cancellation that reduces distractions throughout the day.
- Like the other headphones, they also have digital noise cancellation technology that blocks out annoying background noise.
- These headphones are equipped with a built-in Alexa voice assistant.
- It features hands-free call mode
Why Choose Sony WHCH700N Wireless Noise Canceling Headphones?
They have incredible battery life that gives you 35 hours of wireless playback and 10 minutes of fast charging.
Skullcandy Crusher has an incredible battery life with 20 hours of playtime after a full charge. They have fully sealed ear cushions that are effective in reducing sound loss so you can get amazing sounds while listening to music.
- The Bluetooth wireless technology of these headphones is convincing.
- They give you a quick 10-minute recharge.
- The features a total battery life of 40 hours.
- The headphones have an adjustable sensory bass.
Why Choose Skullcandy Crusher Wireless On-Ear Headphones?
If you’re more into high-quality sound, you’ve come to the right place as they give you the extra bass and crisp, distortion-free performance.
ARTISTE wireless headphones can be used with a wireless smartphone, tablet, laptop, or PC or as wired headphones with the stereo audio cable supplied. This headphone offers the possibility of using multiple headsets with a single transmitter.
It can also be used as a TV headset and delivers amazing, crystal clear sound with a frequency response of 25 Hertz to 20,000 Hertz.
- They have a revolutionary 2.4 gigahertz HF technology.
- Thus, these headphones are equipped with a stronger penetrability.
- The headset’s Bluetooth is powerful and provides you with standard low-distortion signal transmission.
- The wireless range of these headphones is three times that of conventional headphones.
Why choose ARTISTE wireless headphones?
The ARTISTE wireless headphone is very comfortable as they are equipped with soft pads and ear cushions for maximum comfort. You can enjoy hi-fi stereo sound with modern technology.
You May Also Read Best Audiophile Headphones Under 200.
The Jabra is one of the best wireless headphones under 200 and has plenty of boot features. It has direct access to Siri, Google Assistant, and Alexa, with a built-in microphone to take calls between listening to your favorite album. It’s rain-resistant and comes in four elegant color options including copper black, gold beige, navy blue, and titanium black.
- Jabra 45h wireless headphones deliver exceptional sound quality and music clarity anywhere.
- One charge gives you up to 50 hours of battery life, so you have more time to listen and enjoy.
- Features 2-mic calling technology that allows you to make and receive calls on the go. Thanks to direct access to Alexa, Siri, and Google Assistant, you get quality and convenience at the push of a button.
- Jabra Elite 45h contains the latest Jabra technology. With the Jabra Sound + app, you can further optimize the sound and adjust it to your liking.
Why choose the titanium Jabra Elite 45h wireless headset?
Compact, foldable, and lightweight, these Jabra wireless headphones will fit seamlessly into your life. Soft, malleable memory foam ear cushions provide exceptional comfort and fit, making them ideal for everyday use.Check On Amazon