Audiophiles are people who like high-quality music. They want their music to be of a very high quality that is close to the original performance.
Audiophile headphones are headphones that provide high-quality music output. These headphones are a must for audiophiles. Price these headphones costs thousands of dollars. Thanks to recent advances and increased competition in the budget headphone market, you can now get numerous quality options without breaking the bank. And we’re not talking about obscure brands. Big brands have improved their game to bring you the best value for money. At the end of this article, you have the opportunity to choose some of the best audiophile headphones under 200.
List of Top 5 Best Audiophile Headphones Under 200
|Sennheiser HD 560 S Over-The-Ear Audiophile Headphones||Check On Amazon|
|Monolith M565C Over-Ear Planar Magnetic Headphones||Check On Amazon|
|DT 770 PRO 80 Ohm Over-Ear Studio Headphones||Check On Amazon|
|HIFIMAN HE-400I Over-Ear Planar Magnetic Headphones||Check On Amazon|
|Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone||Check On Amazon|
These headphones are among the best audiophile headphones under 200, bringing the Sennheiser 500 series to life and exceeding all expectations for sound quality. The HD 560 shares the same design features as the rest of the HD500 range.
Sennheiser’s HD 560S delivers the linear performance demanded by analytical audio enthusiasts at a revolutionary price, so the listener can get an honest look at their music, be it for pleasure or productivity.
- Natural, precise reference sound that reveals the truth in your music
- The realistic depth and realism thanks to open headphones that allow sound waves to naturally expand
- Broad soundstage with ergonomic acoustic sophistication that tilts the speakers to the natural angle of your ears
- Extended low-end range with a pleasant presence for clear bass
- Open auricle design for a spacious soundstage
- Ultra-light adjustable headband and movable ear cups
- Excellent detail restoration with very precise bass
Why choose the Sennheiser HD 560 S Audiophile Headphones?
The sound signature of this headset is very detailed and can capture many small nuances in the tracks. If you’re looking for sound-accurate headphones for mixing and mastering for under 200, the Sennheiser HD560S is hard to beat.
Our Latest Guide On Best In-Ear Headphones Under 200.
The Monoprice M565C Monolith headphones are perfect for audiophiles who want better performance. These headphones are on the list of the best audiophile headphones under 200 as they come with detailed sound and outperform the pairs that cost hundreds more.
The Monolith M565C Planar headphones are the perfect way to explore your music collection. The M565C loudspeaker has been redesigned and developed for closed enclosures to create a breathtaking listening landscape. Spectacular imaging, low distortion, and perfectly balanced sound make the Monolith M565C a real audiophile listening experience.
- The Monolith M565C has been designed to be suitable for longer listening sessions.
- It features large, comfortable faux leather ear cups and a padded headband to ensure that you feel comfortable while listening.
- The 565C offers excellent audio isolation so that the soundscape is not disturbed by the outside world
Why choose the M565C Monolith Planar Magnetic Headset On-Ear?
The magnetic planar headset is suitable for any genre of music and is housed in closed, insulating ear cups that allow you to eliminate distractions and focus on your playlist.
The DT 770 PRO headphones are still the first choice for music producers, sound engineers, and broadcast users. This makes them one of the best audiophile headphones under 200 and a firmly established device in studios around the world.
These headphones are particularly attractive to professionals because of their bass reference capabilities, but also because of the spacious playback, which is absolutely remarkable for closed-back headphones.
- Perfect for recording in the studio and on stage thanks to its pure high-resolution sound
- Soft, circumferential, replaceable velour ear cushions ensure high wearing comfort
- Robust, durable, and robust construction Made in Germany.
- Innovative bass reflex system
- Comfortable fit thanks to the robust, adjustable, and padded construction of the padded headband
Why choose Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 80 ohm on-ear studio headphones?
The DT 770 Pro is made of high-quality materials and has metal reinforcements on the headband and on the hinges.
You May Also Read Our Review Article On Best Headset Microphone for Recording Audio.
The HIFIMAN HE-400i is high quality, full-size planar magnetic headphones designed for critical listening at home or in the studio. At just over 12 ounces, the HE-400i is 30% lighter, so the listener can comfortably enjoy music for hours. In addition, a redesigned headband and beveled hybrid ear cushions offer additional comfort and improved sound quality. Its increased efficiency of 93 dB enables control with a small amplifier or a portable audio player.
- 30% lighter than comparable headphones
- Redesigned headband with improved print pattern
- The FocusPad, new beveled hybrid pads made of feather and velvet
- Intended for high performance listening at home or in the studio
Why Choose the Full-Size HIFIMAN HE-400I Planar Magnetic Headset?
The Hifiman HE-400i is made of high-quality materials with full-size planar magnetic headphones designed for critical listening at home or in the studio. The new generation headset offers additional weight gain and improved sensitivity.
One of the best audiophile headphones under 200, the Sony MDR-7506 has been a staple in the studio since its introduction in 1991, and for good reason: These headphones not only deliver bass, mids, and sharp highs music than many headphones that are twice as expensive. In addition, this set is durable, comfortable, and reliable.
- The closed-ear offers comfort and an exceptional reduction in outside noise
- Can be folded up in the protective cover provided for storage or take with you
- These foldable headphones with a large-diaphragm are characterized by robust construction, a safe and highly efficient design with closed ears
Why choose Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphones?
The MDR-7506 is a fantastic and affordable choice of audiophile headphones if you’re looking for something to use to monitor your brand as you record and edit your project.