|Net Worth:||$90 Million|
|Born:||March 18, 1979|
|Country of Origin:||United States of America|
|Source of Wealth:||Professional Singer|
Adam Levine is a famous singer, actor, and songwriter. His full name is Adam Noah Levine. He always gives credit to his mother for his success who took some serious steps in his childhood to make him a thriving singer in the future.
Biography and Physical features
Contents of the Article
He was born on March 18, 1979, in California, USA. His zodiac sign is Pisces. He is an American Nationality Holder and keeps Mixed Ethnicity. His father’s name is Fred Levine who is the founder of retail chain M. Fredric and mother is Patsy Levine. She worked as an Admission Counselor. Adam has four siblings named Michael Levine, Sam Levine, Liza Levine, and Julia Milne Levine. He is a nephew of Peter Noah and Timothy Noah. His Religion is Judaism, the monotheistic religion of the Jews.
He married Behati Prinsloo on July 19, 2014. His wife is an actress as well as a fashion model. The couple has two children. First was born in 2016, their daughter whose name is Dusty Rose Levine. They love a lot with their daughter. They welcomed their second daughter in 2018. Her name is Gio Grace.
Adam contains sharp and attractive features. His height is five feet and nine inches. He has body weight around 77kg. His eye color is Hazel. He keeps a perfect body and personality that is loveable in all senses.
Education and Career
He got admission in Brentwood School. Later, he enrolled in Five Towns College. He belonged with a musical family and carried his music interest to the high school. He met with fellows in the school that had similar interests. They made a gang and started performing at different places.
He and his friends performed Kara’s Flowers when he was in high school but this could not gain success, which he desired. Till 1994, there are four members in the gang but later when a fifth member was added among them, people quickly began to recognize them and become aware of who was Adam. The gang was named as Maroon 5 among which Adams was a lead vocalist. The rest of the members were keyboardist, drummer, and guitarist.
Maroon 5 released their first album in June 2002. It was named ‘Songs About Jane’. This album won several awards and reached the highest peak of fame. Maroon 5 recorded their second album in May 2007, ‘It Won’t Be Soon Before Long’. He continued to perform in live shows and on television and won a long list of awards in his career.
- He won “World’s Best New Group” award in 2004 from World Music Awards association for the work of ‘Maroon 5’.
- He won “Choice Breakout Artist” award in 2004 from Teen Choice Awards.
- He also won “Choice Rock Track” award for the song ‘This Love’ in 2004.
- In 2004, he won “Best New Act” award from MTV Europe Music Awards.
- The same year, in 2004, he was awarded as a “Best New Artist” from MTV Video Music Awards
- Maroon 5 also won Billboard Music Awards in 2005 as “Digital Artist of the Year”.
- In 2005, due to ‘This Love’, he won “Top Hot Adult Top 40 Track”.
- In 2005, he received two awards from NRJ Radio Awards. One is for ‘Maroon 5’ that is “International Breakout Act” and second is for ‘This Love’ as a “Best International Song”.
- In 2005, he was awarded as “Best New Artist” from Grammy Awards.
- NRJ Music Awards association awarded ‘Maroon 5’ as an “International Revelation of the Year” and ‘This Love’ as an “International Song of the Year” in 2005.
- ‘She Will Be Loved’ is awarded as a “Best Video” in the year of 2005.
- He was the winner of Grammy awards and received “Best Pop Performance By A Duo Or Group With Vocal” award in 2006 and 2008.
- In 2007, “It Won’t Be Soon Before Long” was awarded as Top Digital Album.
- In 2013, Billboard Music Awards garnered him by the award of “Top 100 Artist”.
- He received “International Song of the Year” award four times from Gaon Chart Awards association in 2011, 2012, 2014 and in 2016 for the work in ‘Moves Like Jagger’, ‘Payphone’, ‘Maps’ and ‘Don’t Wanna Know’ respectively.
- His work ‘Maroon 5’ won three Awards from American Music Awards, “Favorite Pop/Rock Band/Duo/Group” in 2011, “Favorite Pop/Rock Band/Duo/Group” in 2012 and “Favorite Adult Contemporary Artist” in 2013.
- He was the winner of “Summer Music Star: Group” award in 2013 from Teen Choice Awards.
- In 2012, 2013 and 2014, ‘Maroon 5’ received “Favorite Band” awards from People’s Choice Awards show.
- In 2015, ‘Maroon 5’ was awarded as “International Group/Duo of the Year” award.
- He won Radio Disney Music Awards in the year of 2015 for the work ‘Sugar’. The award is “So Happy — Best Song That Makes You Smile”.
- IHeartRadio Music Awards association presented him two awards in 2016 and 2018 as “Best Duo/Group of the Year”.
- In the year of 2017, he won “Decade Award” from Teen Choice Awards.
- In 2018, he won “International Song of the Year” award for ‘Girls Like You’.
Adam Levine net worth
Interesting personality, Adam Levine is involved in multiple projects. Although his music adds a lot in Adam Levine net worth but his work other than music should not be ignored while considering his annual revenue. According to celebritynetworth.com, he has a net worth of $90 million.
Video Credit: Modern Trend Life
Social Media Activist
Adam Levine is a popular and hottest celebrity at social media. He is an active user of Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. He made his Twitter account in July 2009. Currently, he has around 8.59 million followers on Twitter. His Facebook page is liked by 10,049,434 people and 9,908,048 people follow him at Facebook.
On the Instagram account, he has 12 million followers. His blog also contains his beautiful pictures and videos. You can also become familiar from his tour dates at his website. Watch the craze of his fans and his music at the YouTube Channel Maroon 5, which has made 23 million subscribers till yet. Also keep yourself update by visiting other links, related to him, in the follow.
Quotes by Adam Levine
“I have a high self-opinion – I don’t need to hide that. I don’t need to be self-deprecating.”
“I’m intelligent enough to survive happily and be compassionate. If I were too smart, I would realize all the ills of the world.”
“I love attention. I can’t stand not having it. It just has to be the right kind.”
“I do believe that I deserve what I have. I don’t think I’m entitled to it. That’s a big difference.”
“I don’t want to be an actor, but why not take these opportunities when they come to you? I’m not killing myself auditioning, chasing that dream.”